[Body language is the communication of non-verbal behaviour. One of the most powerful, private and quiet communications because it helps you understand the emotions and feelings of people around you.
Body language is one of the most important words to learn because after you know how to interpret the behaviour of others, you will have a better idea of what they’re thinking.
Reading and understanding body language is an art and science. We make every action with a purpose, and it expresses something. Therefore, it is imperative to discover how to read body language, signals, smiles, gestures.
Maybe you have a friend, a girl one, and you want to know if she is interested in you. Perhaps it is a girl that you like, and you do not know how to approach her, or how you meet her in a club. If she looks interested in you, learn to read her body language to understand her feelings.
You can see what a woman thinks by reading her body language, so pay attention to the signs, read them and use them to your advantage.
Women’s body language is very subtle, so you should know how to read it. Let us say that this person is a girl that you like, and you meet her at a party or event. Observe her as soon as you get a sign that she is interested in you, too, to make sure that you catch her with your charm.
You can find out her thoughts and feelings by reading the signs.
- watch her head toss, if she throws her hair over her shoulders and shows off her neck, it means that she wants to attract attention.
- if she pushes her fingers to throw her hair means that she would love to be conquered.
- she looks into your eyes with deep interest it says that she wants to know you better.
- while talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
- if she gets nervous while you are looking at her it means that she is a little shy, but she has an interest in you.
- her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
- big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
- she bumps into you and touches you accidentally means that she wanted to be sure that you saw her.
- if her pupils dilated when she is looking at you means that she likes you.
- she shows her shoulders, legs or feet means that she is comfortable with the surroundings and with you.
- raises eyebrows while talking is a sign of attraction.
- when you speak with her if she is looking at your mouth while talking and smiles at every slick thing you try to say, she’s interested you caught.
- if she bites her lips often means that she is nervous, and you better stop staring at her.
- also, if she sits with her arms crossed together she feels protective or angry, and she doesn’t want to have anything to you at the moment.
- if she touches the edge of the glass with her Fingers is a sexual sign; it is an indication of intrinsic calmness, self-control and is waiting for you to sit by her.
- another sign that she is interested in you is if she plays with her jewelry while you are passing by her, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
If the girl you like gives you these signs that she is interested in you too, do not lose time and make the first step to meet her. Learn to hold eye contact longer than her, show her that you are not afraid and do not look away until she does. Use a confident voice tone – this appeals to women.
Also, knowing reading body language can help you detect if a person is lying to you.
- they are not looking directly into your eyes while speaking.
- they are nervous and uncomfortable being with you.
- their story doesn’t line up.
- they are extremely defensiveness.
As you see, it is crucial to know how to read a person’s body language to know what their feelings are for you.
© Wordscapes® (David Turner). All Rights Reserved.